||So please bare with gaps until they're completely filled.
|This page has missing content or no content at all! Please beef up this page with some information before it is lost to the void.
Crytum Lydian is a secondary troll in Vast Error. His associated alchemic sigil is Electrum.
He was first revealed in the February 24th Trollodex reveal, alongside Rypite Koldan. His bullet points were:
- a technological genius
- body is now 70% soda, 0% sleep
- just like one of his Repitonian animes!
Crytum comes from a combination of the Latin words for gold and silver, chryseum and argentum. Lydian comes from the Lydians, the people of the Iron Age of Lydia, who were some of the first people to use gold and silver currency, tying back to Crytum's sigil, Electrum (an alloy of gold and silver).
Personality and Traits
Sabine is Crytum's upstairs neighbor, a goldblood that tends to make a lot of racket and bother Crytum.
- Crytum and Rypite's trollodex entry was the first to be revealed with an additional comment: "[Not to criticize your investigative skills, Secily, but these two? Re a l l y ?]"
- His would-be classpect is Maid of Blood.
- He is canonically trans, as confirmed by the Vast Error official Tumblr.<ref></ref>